Personal umbrella insurance provides coverage beyond your homeowner or auto policy by adding an extra layer of liability coverage. And, are available to companies with more than 25 employees and groups of professionals or executives.
Also, the coverage provides a simple method to purchase enhanced coverage with increased limits at favorable rates. Keep in mind, our team can help you find a Group Excess solution that provides protection against lawsuits that could put your personal assets such as homes, valuable possessions, investments and future earnings at serious financial risk.
Along with this, coverage is provided in amounts of $1,000,000 increments. Umbrella insurance also covers situations that may not be covered by another policy such as slander or libel. In fact, the umbrella policy coverage starts where you’re existing coverage ends, up to limit of the umbrella policy purchased.
Personal Umbrella Protection covers:
- Firstly, personal umbrella protection covers operating most motor vehicles. Including, cars, RVs, motorcycles, pickup trucks, and most watercraft
- Incidents involving any property covered by your basic homeowners policy
- Varied residential or commercial occupancies
- Incidents alleging slander, libel, defamation of character, invasion of privacy, even false arrest
- Business liability coverage is provided if covered by your basic homeowners policy
Remember, our Dexter & Company Personal Insurance specialists work with you to provide worldwide coverage and higher policy limits that may not be readily available in the marketplace.